NUGGNANG

Thursday, March 20, 2008

College ?? University?? Growing Up??

1993 = Us Born....


I took a moment to day & thought how fast we've (children of 1993) grown up.It seems that these days pass by in an instant,a glance & it's over.We're already form 3 it seems like foretime or yesterday.One day we'll look back & remember all the good times and bad that we had.This year is PMR year and everyones preparing themselves with extra tuition,studying while at the dentist O.o,studying when we'd never expect it or just going along living life.Me, well the thought of losing a good life hasn't struck me yet but it will hopefully before the exams hahaha.The thought of actually losing financial security,education, traveling around the world,being an adult who has responsibilities still hasn't set in my mind yet.

The sad thing is I can't picture myself in the future what things it'll hold whether good or bad or maybe it'll be nothing & life itself is useless without the people around you.All I know is I'll have friends who will be there or won't I? That I don't know but to all my friends out there I'll do whatever I can to help you when the time comes.

While playing basketball today it was weird you know trying to capture the thought of being an ADULT the time where your life will matter to MOST people.It'll matter when your life changes you know.You'll lose love ones,friends, hobbies but we all have to grow up soon.Losing those things I can't bear with yet no not until I live it to the fullest extent.@ Alia,oh yeah another funny thing while playing there was this little kid who Fazlan was "adoring" haha so I guess 'Mini Batman' will be a great dad after all & this is 100% already la I'll be uncle Arif O.O haha.BACK TO THE POINT.Can one soul change the world? well the answer to that question is YES how it will change the world, well there a lot of ways.Some would think that changing someones life to make the world better or maybe being a great influential figure, but however YOU change it just know that you changed my life, you all made it better , a reason to live.So I thank you people in my life for making it easier & giving me a purpose to live.I'll remember you all for your greatness you ALL will change the world no matter what.Here are some predictions;

Yudishtra Selvaratnam = Future lawyer/politician & still best friend of Mohamad Arif
Nadhil Aqran = Successful & Married to Farah Amalina maybe?? (INVITE ME TO WEDDING)
Adam Hussain = Lawyer
Lim U Howie = Aerospace Engineer/Musician/part time X Gamer ?
Alia Astaman =Destined for greatness whatever she does
Fazlan Nizamuddin = Whatever he'll be memang 100% will be a good parent & husband (RIGHT FAZLAN)
Farah Amalina = Traveling Engineer & Married to Nadhil Aqran ??
Tan Ashli = One more person whose destined for greatness


The rest of you well you haven't told me yet so you want your name here do tell :P


No comments: