NUGGNANG

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Malaysia , the country I know & love

I might not have been there when we first got our independence , I might not have been there when we were recognized as Malaysia and not Malaya , I might not have been there when our country had its own government but guess what? I listened to my elders , those who were present and I learned "Never make the same mistakes twice".

Sadly, Malaysia is going into a horrible economical plunge.Is the reason caused by wall street's numbers? well yes but there are other reasons too.It maybe caused by the things happening in our country.... who knows eh? Hopefully both political parties will step up (yes that includes you as well our "faithful" Barisan National).

CHECK AND BALANCE PEOPLE!!!! NO CORRUPTION EITHER!!!!

Let's hope to God (whether it might be Lord Shiva,Christ,Buddha,Allah or Abraham) that a new dawn of Malaysia comes soon. MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you da maaannn!