NUGGNANG

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Single? & Wanting More?

I'm wasting my brain power here , sitting down and thinking of love ._. annoying as it may sound most people my age don't really capture the word as what its supposed to be. Eventually every couple I know has broken it off at least once (NO BRAIN-ER) I even know two people who thought it'd be "cool" to be an item for THIRTY MINUTES *smacks head*.

I feel its as though I'm cursed to have feelings for someone for at least three years before thinking it thoroughly , example A & Li Sah* ._. (A doesn't really count since it was primary weird ass hormones shit). Anywho this time its someone different and yet fairly similiar to Li Sah* but the thing is I'M REPEATING THIS STUPID SHIT THAT I DID THE PREVIOUS TIME -_- *SMACKS HEAD WITH DEADLY BLUNT OBJECT* and still I get jealous seeing other people taking to her , WHEN I DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THE SAME ==" .

You know what I'm doing now? watching Leyton videos , WHICH DOES NOT HELP WHAT SO EVER . *SMACKS HEAD AGAIN WITH DEADLY BLUNT OBJECT* Yes I'm desperate , kill me bastards. I'm gonna sit down (I already am) and think things through , whether to continue being a mesirable idiot who doesn't react in anyway , JUST SHADDAP AND DO SOMETHING or convince myself feelings are for idiots . That is all. Good Bye

No comments: