NUGGNANG

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Men & Women (total random post) || I'm Leaving

First of all this is what is TRULY coming out of my head , please don't be offended or hurt in anyway. If you are I shall respect request to remove asap.

A normal person would say the obvious difference between the two are the physical attributes , I'd say its that guys are more stupid than girls are , we make harsh decisions without weighing the consequences . Girls on the other hand will ask , peoples' opinions matter to them just as much as theirs does .

Us guys where else will make decisions based solely on emotions , I had the experience first hand , telling people off to fast without finding out as Howie says "Who,What,When,Why and Where" I apologised to these people who I did so to but I still think they have some kinda urge of avoiding me , can't blame them though .

_______________________________________________________

We're (like I've said a million times on this blog) growing up too fast , people are leaving , no remorse? for others? I'm not sure.... All I know those who are leaving will be missed dearly (okay not ALL just some) . NZ is destination number one for Moose , James is soon off to The Land Down Under , Bryan may just skip off to Switzerland , Ash might just somehow stay in London? how do I know I'm just assuming , she hasn't been clear on the subject , Yudish's parents have been bugging him to GTH out of Hartamas as well . Their reasons are all very good , if I had the chance I'd pack my bags and leave for America right about now and live with my relatives over there and play varsity ball (no JOKE) . If they do leave I'll miss them obviously , no more "wedding vidoes" no more "three point competitions" "no more macha" and no more "JAME JAME" I really as of now don't like growing up , give me a time machine and I'd start getting my life together when I was in std one , I'd change so many things , play basketball everyday , get better , make life better . Wherever you guys end up I'll probably still be here so please remember Mr Chinaman : ( if not then so long and good bye

No comments: