NUGGNANG

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You told me a story

Someone believed me when I said "Make a wish and place it in your heart" thing is I don't believe in wishes being fulfilled, well not anymore since I've been wanting alot of things and they aren't just strolling along. I watched "YES ! MAN" just now , learnt from it I suppose .

What I have to share is huge... and I want to share it with you. - Carl Allen (Jim Carrey)

Terrence Bundley: YES! Say it a million times. Then say it a million more. And the word you will have said two million times is...
[looks around and sees everyone at the seminar is naked]
Terrence Bundley: Oh my God.
Yes People: [while covering themselves up as best they can] YES!

& Anwar says "FACE YOUR FEAR lobe"

So I tell you what , I think I will at one moment in time. YES ! YES ! YES ! YES ! YES !

No comments: