NUGGNANG

Friday, June 26, 2009

Drift Wood

I ain't running no more . Final word . Everytime I feel that we get close you drift away , and it never fails to happen . YOU are the one , not me . I wanna listen , I wanna be there for you butttt noooooo you wanna be silent.

You said that you appreciate me and I was a really good friend who cared and stuff . I still am , are you forgetting? tolong la , I've accepted us as what we are , FRIENDS . Now you wanna do this to me? please , have some decency .

We had our talks , but how often? the length in between was like a 3 weeks-a month ago . I listen and you listen thats how its supposed to go . There are times when I feel just lost , no single person to talk to , not even Yudish and your not there , what am I supposed to do?

SAVE ME HALEY JAMES SCOTT

No comments: