NUGGNANG

Friday, April 18, 2008

Being In Love & Being Loved (TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE)

Well love kinda a strong word don't you think?Ya it is well to me that is.I've hardly thought of breaking someones heart even though I've felt it but guess what?We dont choose who we love... it just happens.I don't blame her for loving me but being on the other side does really suck too.

She says I'm avoiding her? well I'm not I prefer to face my problems head on (believe it or not) It's just weird being on the other side (yes Ash Li I FINALLY understand lol)

It's not that shes not good looking or anything I mean I do .... Ash Li and shes not good looking < @ Ash Li "JOKE :D" Well it's always been personality wise for me & obviously that smile I get whenever I see her.

So if the person who is falling for me is reading this I'm sorry to say I love someone else


the .... means "LOVE"

Last Music Listened to = Ache by James Carrington :P

No comments: