NUGGNANG

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Alia's uncountable surverys :D haha

Music Survey;1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.

#1 : If someone say “Is This Ok?” You say?
Wires by Athlete.
pretty emotional song? leh weird answer haha.


#2 : What would best describe your best personality?
Chariot by Gavin DeGraw
Yeah I need a safety net and strength possibilities from a Girl,Sports,Music.


#3 : What do you like in a guy/girl?
Ten by J.E.W. ( Jimmy Eat World)
Yes agreed I need someone to meet me half way.


#4 : How do you feel today?
Jenny Don't Be Hasty by Paolo Nutini
Let me think who's playing hard to get?? *frowns*.


#5 : What is your life purpose?
Everything by Michael Buble
HAHA looks like it's going good so far :D.


#6 : What is your motto?
100 years by Five For Fighting
"Life is short but death is long" thats what the song means to me anyway.


#7 : What do your friends think about you?
Life Is Wonderful by Jason Mraz
So I'm the circle of life ? -_-.


#8 : What do you think about your parents?
California by Phantom Planet
Hermm my parents adventurous?? not sure haha


#9 : What do you think about very often?
Meaningless Conversations by Princes Of Babylon
Well I don't do that haha.


#10 : What do you think about bestie?
Party Up In Here by DMX
Bestie?? apaa tu? best friend isit? well Yudish does make a party when his there lol just like Roshan and Jovan.


#11 : What do you think of the person you like?
Stay With You by Goo Goo Dolls
haha nice..... its kinda obvious I want the person to stay with me.


#12 : What’s your life story?
I Know by Drake Bell
when are you gonna give me a sign God?? waiting...... wait maybe this song is the sign *frowns*.


#13 : What do you want to be when grow up?
Never Know by Jack Johnson
haha seems like my future is untold for NOW :D.


#14 : What do you think when you see the person you like?
How Do I Breathe by Mario
Well I stop a moment when I see her so I guess it's acceptable.

#15 : What do your parents think of you?
Rebel Yell covered by Toby Rand (orignial by Billy Idol)
HAHA yes I'm a rebel =)

#16 : What will you dance to at your wedding?
People Watching by Jack Johnson
awwwww.... sweet song maybe it actually will be a wedding song


#17 : What’s your hobby/interest?
Cheers (tv show) Theme by Gary Portroy
LOL drinking eh? nah but getting to "a place where everybody knows my name" yeah kinda.


#18 : What’s your biggest fear?
Mediocre Bad Guys by Jack Johnson
lol it is kinda true if you wanna be bad do it with enthusiasm.


#19 : What’s your biggest secret?
When It Comes (COMES not Cums haha) by Tyler Hilton
Yeah I want freedom haha and want to be someone the whole way through the adventure.

#20a: What do you think about the person who started this tag?
Err Time by Nelly (Longest Yard OST)
I don't even know the person who started it.... -_-

#20b: What do you think about the person who tagged you to do this entry?
Halo by Bethany Joy Galeotti aka Haley James Scott
well I stole it from Alia so I guess its suiting haha with her piano skills and wit?

I tag Lim U-Howie & whoever is reading this

No comments: