NUGGNANG

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lonely For Her....

we've searched for something more fitting to be whole,completion of the equation but we're not wrong if we're just one number.We've just haven't found that right equation thats all - A.O.L.

Yeah I made that.I also prepared this essay before knowing I did the totally wrong topic haha it was pretty good.English was near perfect haha maybe I'll ask pn noriati to mark it just for fun.We'll see.Well my week has been fevered and boring.Full of examinations,emotions and work.English paper was pretty good today.I haven't had the mood to blog recently so don't mind me for the lack of enthusiasm.Lets see what shall I touch on today.Well kakak Qistina is happy with her new boyfriend (shes all lovey dovey) don't blame her :D. I've been indulging myself with Gossip Girl,Greek and American Dad this past few days.The drama keeps me guessing.Went to RSC today with Pranava, Yudish and Hao Sern. Ate spaghetti, garlic bread, fries and Chinese pancakes then after playing catching we got scolded by some lady lol.Ohhh yeah I recently recorded a few covers of songs.Haven't touched my guitar in a long long long time.Sounds pretty good I think but I'll need to improve a few things :D.Thats all I got for now.Signing off.

Yours faithfully,

Lonely Boy

No comments: