NUGGNANG

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Loser

I gave everything I had to you. My heart and soul and yet it wasn't enough. This has made me think and I don't think I'll ever be the same. No matter how long time passes I will no longer be the same person people thought they knew. I don't think I'll ever put myself in a relationship again. It hurts. The loneliness , I think it could kill someone slowly.

After seeing you on Saturday , i'm more confused then ever. More so in my life have I ever been this confused. Confused about whether there is still an "us" I will not plead to God as it won't help.

I never thought someone could love me and you did.

" Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do? Give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks , you gotta fight like hell to make sure you're still alive.'Cause you are.And that pain you feel? It's life.The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you that things will get better. And that is worth fighting"

I can't fight anymore.I wanna give up. Yes I'm a loser.

No comments: