NUGGNANG

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wasted Time

I am here to tell everyone , I am okay :) I don't think about her anymore nor do I love her anymore , in fact I hope she suffers for the rest of her life regretting her decision for giving up on us . I still hate her ( that won't ever change) because of her excuses/reasons , her ice queen way of hurting me without thinking at all how I'd feel and her not feeling a single thing.

& I will disclose her reasons/excuses for giving up on us ;

#1 - I am a Muslim , therefore she cannot accept me for what it says on my IC . As she worries about how hard it'll be for us to get married.

#2- The fact that I'm half Malay.

#3 - Commitment issues (then why did you commit to me in the first place?)

yes all of those were her "reasons" . & yet she couldn't see us through till we had to deal with it. Believe me , I thought it all out , in my mind on how we'd overcome this and there was a way but I guess she didn't trust me enough to know that I would've done everything in my power to be together , rather that or she simply let me off easy with her "reasons" Either way , I came out on top . Learning many things and experiencing things I definitely wouldn't have if I never got in this relationship.

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
— T.S. Eliot

So I bid you goodbye , suffer without me :D cause I'm doing A-okay without a person like you in my life.

No comments: