NUGGNANG

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Now That Its All Behind Me, Reminds Me, To Move On

WHOO , first week has been a bore . Miss out on the last two days with food poisoning... darn bananas and otai hot dog :@ anyway I've started reading and doing weights again... thought that happening (the latter) finished "FEAR" which I bought in mid march and didn't pick up till now , currently reading "The Chinaman" YAH my nickname is a book :D MUAHAHAHA . I'm taking Lit as an extra sub this year , Pn Yong was an aswesome teacher so I'm expecting the same for this subject . Oh yeah and I got appointed class monitor -_- , Daniel is pushing me to become a prefect , Affiah wants me to join drama club -_- and others want me to join the ED board O.o CRAZY... too much responsibilities . Well we're form 4 already anyway.

The world is still turning, the fire is still burning , So move on

No comments: