NUGGNANG

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Footnote

Few nights ago , I don't know why but I just discovered that love is divine in all its means. You'll only find it if you can find a needle in a haystack . There's been at least a dozen girls I've considered going for but I haven't been sure till now that it was most probably infatuation or just cause of their beauty . It wasn't the chemistry nor was it that very divine feeling , or was it? hmmm.

Chemistry between two people is obviously hard to attain seeing that we are all fairly different from each other . I should have maintained a clear course to achieve that and nothing else . Yeah its a plus if shes the most beautiful girl in the world but totally p.o.i.n.t.l.e.s.s. if she and I have no chemistry .

Those out of the bunch were all great in their own ways . Their perky-ness , their similarities to P.S. & L.L.

Oh and on a personal note , I would like to say that guys should be forced into the ones initiating or acting first based on our gender biased world.Initiating is not something we're good at or particularly just me .Hey , aren't girls the ones' with their great world renowned intuition.

I shall end my bable-ing .

On a lighter note . Things are all fine in school , no major problems .

I might just have found Lex Luthor. Oh whells.

No comments: