NUGGNANG

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Truth

Alright this maybe stupid and foolish but I'm gonna post it anyway . Today Ivory asked me to do this quiz/survey thing (whatever you might wanna refer it as) I did it and well it was kinda true (not the one I wrote but what I actually thought) See I was clever not to actually write what I was thinking about as no one knows yet.

So here was how it went ;
1)
2)
3) write a girl's name , the first name that comes to mind (do this first) The person you have feelings for.
4)family member or best friend (same for 5 and 6 . Amount of family members/best friends not set) someone you care about . (I put Rachel Lee Sze Wei)
5) someone who cares about you . (Yudishtra Selvaratnam was my answer)
6) Hazim Sazali (Ivory can't remember what this number represents)
7)write another girl's name that comes to mind . (do this second) This person is the person who you like/love but can't be with.
8)think of a song , any song (mine was "You'll Ask For Me" by Tyler Hilton) this is how you feel towards no.3
9) (same as above ) chose "Truth" by Arashi . this is how you feel towards 7 and probably why you can't be together.
10) (same as above) chose "Kiss Goodbye" by Lee Hom . How you see yourself
11) (same as above) chose "No Ones Gonna Love You" by Band Of Horses) . How you see your life as.

she didn't use 1 or 2 , I have no idea why . Goodluck people. Oh almost forgot , to see what they represent hold your mouse cursor and drag it over the whole post , its in a white font .

No comments: