NUGGNANG

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BFaB

"Born from a boombox"


Moose: (from trailer) People dance because dance can change things. One move, can bring people together. One move, can make you believe like there's something more. One move, can set a whole generation free.


I myself have always been easily influenced by non-harmful or non-sinful hobbies , such as surfing,playing the guitar,playing badminton , and ever since the first Step Up 1 , I always wanted to dance. You may be thinking i'm just another one of those posers but I'm being truthful . I always wanted to bust a move on the dance floor but my lack of self esteem never helped.

Music gives a voice and platform for people to express themselves . Whether it may be by singing,playing music or dance to it. Whatever it might be , express yourself through good means :)

"Live the life , live the dream . No fear"

No comments: