NUGGNANG

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What Matters The Most.

Sometimes heartbreak has to happen to teach a man , what is important in life at a certain time and now after losing my first love , I've learnt that love will come and go at odd times and sometimes it'll surprise you like it did me this year but for all its worth I don't regret it cause it was what I wanted at that time . I've moved on tho sometimes I feel lonely but yeah don't love cause you're lonely , love cause you really do love that someone.All that matters is ;

My family
My true friends
My future
My physical well being
My emotional well being.

Yes all those above matter , and right now my emotional well being is fine being single . I've just got to prepare myself for the real world , the world that's looming after high school . After this superficial life that we've been living for 5 years . No longer will "clique's" exist , well not in the way it was in high school anyway. Its time to grow up and be matured , with that playful child still in mind :) not to worry .


So now , it's about SPM , I'll have to put aside my social life and sit down alone and study . After that we can talk about Mixed Martial Arts , learning Mandarin and Yoga classes . Just concentrate for 2 months + and we'll be done with it. You can do this , yes I can.

No comments: