NUGGNANG

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

To Infinity & Beyond.

Toy Story still rocks even though we're teenagers (whoever thinks otherwise BUGGER OFF)

I haven't been posting lately well simply because there's nothing to talk about laa.Seriously
Well tomorrow I'll TRY and find something blue to show my enthusiastic support for Wei Xuan's , Gloria's , Ash Li's & Farah's team (there all in one team and i don't have know their team "name so yeah) couldn't single out anyone if not people will bising -_-

Mae Yin "disturbed" me yesterday by calling me at 11 + pm .Then later calling me "boring" haissh.Joking sis :D jangan merajukk pulak.

Yudish and I have been having heavy debates on our current government even though I think Pakatan Rakyat is a better party every politician is a crook and a liar it's what they were hired for no? but all and all we have a mutual agreement that WE WILL CHANGE WHEN OUR GENERATION IS IN POWER hehh hehh hehh :D

Hartamas Basketball NEWS:

Moosey has been on form during basketball scrimages (better send me props for this hahaha) His defense/stealing ability has improved imensly.

Keefe is actually moving more haha.No more calling him stone age I guess.

Ian's inside game is better than anyone I know currently but still his 3 point shot is a bit sesat lol.Well his "teacher/coach" tought him well no? Yes I think I did. BTW Mr Lucas Scott beat Mr Nathan Scott (Ian) at one on one today :P lalalala sorry for being lan xi Ian :D

Normal News aka Gossip:

The situition between two groups (one girl,one boy) has cooled down even though both parties refuse to talk to each other *sigh* and I barely have time to ask Ash Li (SHES NEVER ONLINE ANYMORE -_-) about this nonsense/misunderstanding/silly-ness/childish-ness.

Hannah found someone new *sigh of relief* well good for her.CONGRATS HANNAH AND KHAIRUL :D LOLOLOL

Exam/Intermediate 3 results:

English - 78%=A . Very borderline I didn't know we couldn't pick a evil character even though he had good charateristics -_- haissh

Science- 73%=B. Made 3 silly mistakes.... the fusion of the sperm and ovum. (i put where it implants instead of fusion!!! STUPIDO) then the PH level thinking that 6 was alkaline when I FREAKING KNEW IT WAS acid and putting bitter taste (since i thought it was alkaline) the last mistake can't remember which one it was.

History-68%= B. I went Hallelujah when teacher said 68.My history hasn't been this good since the 1st exam form 2 when I got an A (but it was only one chapter so the questions were easy)

Math- 47% = D. Meh biasa la my math has been tanking since form 2. (form 1 i could easliy mantain an A)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. you actually put it there.
dear god. i'm embarrassed.