NUGGNANG

Friday, July 4, 2008

Scared Shitless & Emo Emo

oi PMR almost here FOOK man..... and I don't think its set in my mind yet -_- the supposely journalist, basketball player , & musician hasn't started studying.... god(s) help me!!

I remembered posting the post before this and POOF this week is gone as well.CEPAT GILA WEIH. Lets reminisce,Monday don't remember.Tuesday stayed back wasn't hitting shots hayioh.Wednesday had the basketball competition our (my) group won the guys competition.I didn't contribute much only a few assist,rebounds & steals but no points -_-

I was sick on Thursday after Wednesday pain staking schedule so didn't go to school.Fai thought I was mad at her so I didn't come very unlikely since shes grandMAMA.Oits woman don't go cut your hair laaa i like playing with it : ( .I felt bored the whole day no one to talk to online since there were at school.It rained so I hoped that no one was careless enough to get struck by lighting.Especially that silly girl (who shall not be named since she doesn't like her name mentioned)

Today was weird.I didn't come for ONE day and people think I died or one of my family members died or some other crazy reason.People I'm human too don't expect me to be a superhero or something.Moving on, we had our English presentation on different types of pollution (air,water,soil and flooding) Yudish said my speech was clear enough so I hope it was fine to Pn Noriati as well but we weren't being evaluated on it so I won't really ponder about it nanti more white hair pulak....

Tomorrow I "plan" to play basketball either in the morning or the evening which one more suitable we'll see.Same goes for Sunday. Gah I need to find a new interest/hobby I'm getting bored easily laa.Any suggestions?

No comments: