NUGGNANG

Thursday, July 10, 2008

wooo (sigh of relief)

Intermediate/Intervensi is almost over with and the weekend is about to start :D

English was haissh suprising la
Bahasa Malaysia 1 and 2 was normal
Science was a bit wtf
Math paper 1 was kinda easy (1st time in history since form 1)
Math paper 2 was okayy la
Agama was easy since I was sitting next to the pro :)
Sejarah was O.O

and tomorrow we have KH & Geography. (hope it goes well) After that I'll be tagging along with Yudish to get his hair cut (at Curlers his 2nd time at a hair salon lol)

Mission Impossible aka attire for IU day

Shirt (not sure which one to wear JUST YET)
Slacks bought already :D
Shoes wearing my LEEbok's
and maybe a tie.

Mission Impossible 2

Getting a Date LOL (haven't asked no one just yet).

Mission Impossible 3

Finding out whether I'll ikut the LAUZIEE gang on their escapade at Bangsar Shopping Centre.

Finally I am offically stopping CIV (game) if I want to actually go play college ball in the US *sigh* nevermind we all have to work to get what we want yeah :) .


Lonely Boy.

No comments: