NUGGNANG

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Possible jersey numbers for next year :D

I'd like to be able to choose from 5,6,9 and 12 :D thankiu very much.
Hey guys please feel free to roam around my blog as there's more than just posts , I've got my poll , music and ect :)
I'm just kinda bored so I'm being random .

Prefects camp is next week y'all . It'll be a first for me , from what I heard you usually get cream,toothpaste and other weird substances on your face while on the bus and while sleeping (I'm on Azril's bus which supposedly means we're all gonna be done for :O ) while on the other hand my room mates will be Imran, Sanjiv , Nicolas , & Clinton . Not so shabby I might say . We were all lucky except for Daniel to get Derrick O.o *I feel for you brother*

Hope it'll be a great trip and me being able to "fit" into that crowd : D

No comments: