NUGGNANG

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Make Or Break? Life's An OTH Rip Off

Well my week's been hecktic.A million decisions to make & to forgive a horrid foe.I'll list down as follows;

Monday = Played basketball at bukit kiara equestrian - Howie's finger got cut (stupid Keefe lol),i think my team won but I'm not so sure.Benjamin lost his ball *sigh* it was a nice one "Battle Ground" ball if i remember correctly.

Tuesday = Had class then stayed back for basketball.Played with ian one on one i won :P but still his getting better

the rest is kinda a blur lol

Friday = Boredom except after recess pn cheung called us down and cleared the water on the hakim situition saying that we should forgive him bla bla bla but I'll decide on that later on.SUDDENLY!!! Affiah handed me this paper with "someone" technically declaring their liking for me,its a shock coz i doubt anyone has thought of me in that light.So on I passed it to Ian,Ashli,Alfin & Harris to read since I didn't dare to at that current moment.Ian was relieved to know that shes over him lol.Ashli was happy for me even though she knows I still have feelings for her.Harris was like "thats what you get for hanging with her"Later during the night Ashli & I had this randomness session which we asked & answered random question :P thats what i call a "connection" or opening up *wink*

Anyway I'm sorry to tell everyone I don't feel the same way about her but only as a friend (refering to that "someone"),thats my decision for now.Also i have to write an official letter to SMKBB requesting a friendly match (to all SMKBB students I'll apologies for the UNBELIEVEABLE whooping ur gonna receive since it's home court :P *evil laugh* & yea the next intervention test is coming up next week my percentage this time wasn't that bad 65% baby :D

No comments: