NUGGNANG

Monday, April 28, 2008

Dreaming On

Had a seriously weird dream.Well it was messed up.I shall not say who this dream includes.Whether I was in it also not telling.Dream went like this;

Playing basketball then I go for the rebound SUDDENLY someone comes and holds my hand I turn to see *not telling* my head was like wtf is happening lol.Then I woke up.SO LAME i wanted it to continue *sigh*

Well moving on.This past weekend I had alot to do.Friday (technically counts as weekend doesn't it? lol anyway had to do project *ALONE* lol.Then saturday played baskeball in the afternoon with hakim and farah then got ready before dinner with Yudish's dad,Yudish,Roshan (yudish's brother) and James. Later I got back and went on the computer for awhile before turning in.Sunday was TIRING yeah thats how I'll put it.Had AND1 which is a basketball competition to those who don't comprehend the meaning. We stayed there for 9 freaking hours just to play TWO GAMES.The reason?? well it's coz there we're 300 teams in TOTAL (split to all the different categories) We won't the 1st game but lost the 2nd (lost only by 3 ok so don't laugh)

Moving on (once again) Today was pretty good I guess. All those to went to James' birthday party told me how it was (wasn't there since I went for AND1) HAPPY BELATED TO JAMES ROBINSON btw :D.Didn't study much except for Sivik's (which is a TOTAL rip off of Moral btw remembering 40 something good attitudes or wtv they need to remember) went to the library TWICE. Faizura merajuked coz I called her stupid granny (FYI she whacks me all the time and I don't complain) but I apologized after :D.Yeah so thats how my weekend + monday blues went. Not TOO BLUESLY as I thought it would have been.

P.S. Congratulations to Ash Li for attending her 1st EVER SLEEPOVER lol sorry Ash Li I really needed to do that :P

No comments: