NUGGNANG

Friday, April 18, 2008

Survey (I Hate Being Tagged)

THE BASICS
Real name: Arif Bin Omar Lee
Nickname: A.O.L, OTH Fan Boy, Lucas Scott, Macho, Chinaman
Married: Nah but willing too (when it's the right person)
Male or Female: Male
High School: Seri Hartamas
College: It'll be Duke,North Carolina (Chapel Hill) or Science Po'
Short or long hair: Short/Bushy
Are you a health freak: I'm cautious about the oil & nonsense
Height: Inbetween 5'11 / 180 cm
Do you have a crush on someone: It's not a crush it's LOVE
Do you like yourself: Depends on the moments I'm judged currently I think I'm ok
Sport: Basketball,Football,Swimming & Rugby
Righty or Lefty: Righty

FIRSTS
Surgery: Does circumcision count LOL
Sports : Football when I was in kindergarten;Basketball when I was in Primary School (std 3,4)
Person you see in the morning: Dad & Mom
Award: Always second place never 1st (stupid curse lol)
Sport you joined: Basketball
Pet: Only had a Rabbit & a Hamster (quite awhile ago)
Vacation: Port Dickson
Concert: James Morrison & Rick Price
Crush: You already know who I Love

CURRENTLY
Doing: Watching dance videos (influence of Ash Li)
Going to: Watch One Tree Hill & continue talking to people on MSN
Want to: Play Basketball SOO BADLY!!!

YOUR FUTURE
Want kids: Any number (accidents happened LOL)
Want to get married: Obviously; to a girl whom i love & will always be even though she does something silly
Careers in mind: Author/Writer,Professional Basketball player or Coach or Musician

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
Lips or eyes: Eyes
Hugs or kisses: Hugs (everyone needs a little cuddling)
Shorter or taller: As long as shes shorter than me :P
Romantic or spontaneous: A bit of both
Sensitive or loud: Sensitively Loud :D hahahahah
Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant Trouble Makers :D hahaha

HAVE YOU EVER
Kissed a stranger: LOL I'd be willing to (has to be a Girl la)
Drank bubbles: Think so when I was a little baabby haha
Lost glasses / contacts: Don't use either
Ran away from home: Nah , not yet hahaha
Liked someone younger: Nope
Liked someone older: What?? it was a freaking one night stand (don't blame me) < JOKE
Broken someone's heart: Yeah but unwillingly
Been arrested: If it's for skinny dipping or drinking I wouldn't mind
Liked a friend: Err you people do know whom I'm in love with yeahh?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Yourself: Indefinitely when I need to
Miracles: They happened everyday so yeah
Heaven: Well it'd be stupid if there was no after life but who knows yeah?
Santa Claus: Well if his not a freaking pedofile I'm fine with guys giving me gifts :D
Angels: Yes I see one in school everyday :P
God: A person who created us yes but to punish us willingly for doing no wrong? no

Is there someone you want to be with right now?
I'm talking to her so DUH!!

No comments: