NUGGNANG

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Quote-Unquote

E.E. Cummings once wrote;

"To be nobody-but-yourself--in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else--means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."

Well after reading that it finally hit me that people seem to think that changing oneself extremely for silly reasons but if it's for the better i'll change for her or anyone that i need to for that matter.We don't revolve the world it revolves us.We change our characteristics our looks for people we love.I'd prefer to live so in a world with peace,freedom of speech,no pollution & good music :P.Any who I'll never stop fighting in this current life coz if i don't the most theoretical thing that'll happen is I'll probably die or struggle very badly.I really wanna get the Adidas TS Pro-Model Garnett (you don't see me saying this often) but maybe someone will get it for my birthday *cough cough* but I'm not the materialistic type & the shoes i have i really appreciate as it is.I'll be off to yudish's birthday tomorrow (or today technically) around like 25 people will be attending.


Music = Jason Walker - You Fill My Heart

No comments: