NUGGNANG

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Basketball Tryouts DAY 1

As you can see from the title , this is a post based on basketball (if you have no interest in my babling on the subject please feel free to press the X ) .

1st: Kyle came. Tong didn't

2nd: Gian Yang came as well.

3rd: My left knee hurts like fuck....

4th:We were separated randomly. After the initial game between our team consisting of Fazlan, Ejay , Ian , Jerry , Howie , and me , against Kyle, Eezzuan , William , Kai Kiat and if I'm not mistaken Steve. First half we were adjusting to the wet court, backboard and ball. 2nd half we started the hammering :D Ian scored most of the points thanks to assist from Fazlan,Ejay and Me :P I didn't manage to score but rebounded and blocked alot of shots :D 

5th: The second game was very challenging... It was Gian Yang, Jerry, Fazlan, Ejay and myself against Joseph , Chun Kit, Shaun , Azril and Sharwin(who was subbed out later by Kyle and Kai Quan). I couldn't keep up with the pace and allowed Ian to play the 2nd half. He scored 2 or 3 baskets :P

6th: I will ice my knee and see how it goes tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a match against the form 1's and 2's which will be 10 times easier.

TOMORROW I SHALL CONTINUE MY WON TAI FU DEFENSE :P HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: