NUGGNANG

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Risk Everything & Maybe Just Maybe Get Something From It

Few words of wisdom "always risk everything , don't regret anything" I followed that and got burnt oh well at least no regrets.

Seems like form 3 finished so fast , we're already moving on to form 4. Arts , Pure Science or Sub Science? not an easy decision , not even sure if science is gonna be an option . We'll see when I get my results . Either way high school doesn't necessary make us who we are. Mostly everyone is gonna be jetting off to some foreign country . I don't have a trust fund waiting for me so unless I have a secret bank account that my grandparents made for me I really need a scholarship. Offers anyone? heh maybe not . Athletic scholarship? *enthusiastic* maybe. It's rather college/university or cooking at some fast food restaurant like Anwar said. Sadly , I'm not gonna be that dude at McDonalds or KFC cooking preparing your food. I'll hopefully be in America . Spreading my time between basketball , writing and music. Thing is I don't think I'll be anywhere near Boston to watch Celtics games like Howie ahaha.

Well wherever you guys end up hopefully some of us will manage to organize a reunion after 10 years or so to check up on everybody.

So not to be a party pooper or anything but please make your holidays as productive as can be and like many have said don't make form 4 honey mood year. Study hard & to those including my dear "sister" and cousin don't hesitate to start studying early for PMR.

No comments: