NUGGNANG

Friday, November 21, 2008

Life : Mistakes , Apologies , Relationships & Acceptance

Ate at Wendy's yesterday night with Yudish and Benjamin . Typically normal for me and Yudish to change meeting times , from 3 PM to the eventual 7 PM hahaha. Shiva (Ruppeni) kept asking me whether I'd eaten yet. I only had leftover roti canai around 4 lol . There were alot of hilarious moments that is worthy enough of telling our children and maybe grandchildren as well(hopefully we'll be married hahahaha) Arrived by cab at Angkupuri . Unfortunately the driver did not have small change , had to borrow money from Yudish , with the exception I'd pay him back later of course . Walked and talked to Wendy's (I actually passed it on the way there , go figure) . He was telling me about all the hot girls at he's temporary condo (He's house is currently under renovation if you didn't know already) . Met up with Ben half way (he's eaten there numerous times hahaha) . Disturbed James by calling him to find out if he was attending . Janet said cannot so cannot lor :P . Ordered the recommended by the guys . Can't remember what it was called though (sorry) .

Later after eating , we just sat there and practically "gossip-ed" about people . Yudish couldn't stand the temperature of the air con so we walked out (with the intention to buy ice cream later , yeah I know we're very intelligent) So talked outside along the street for 20 minutes then finally decided to go back inside . Ate ice cream while Ben had he's second helping . Talked again . Ben was concentrating too much on he's burger so he was a tad bit slow on replies :D . Chose to leave . Spent 5 minutes talking before saying goodbye (I think we're becoming like our parents . They always delay "exit" time especially when at a party) .

We walked back to Yudish's place and he thought I couldn't fix the Astro (I did) so I took it as a challenge. Went up , greeted he's mom . Used the toilet (I've been drinking excessive amounts of water recently) went outside to take a look at the view . Pretty nice during the night ( 6th floor) OH YEAH this is one of the hilarious moments I'd mention to he's children . After he joined me on the balcony , we talked for awhile he then went to take the astro card . So while going in he thought he was walking through empty space but he walked INTO the SLIDING DOOR !! FREAKING FUNNY MAN . He's mom told him how clumsy he was and said one of Uncle Thavenren's friend did the same but he managed to walk through (causing the glass to break LOL . He must have been one HUGE dude) Continued laughing for the time being and waited for Yudish . ANOTHER incidents which still makes me laugh was the actual problem with the Astro . Problem was he didn't connect the A/V cable to the TV which means nothing is transmitted between both -_- I laughed like hell.

He promised he's mom to go get the cable today (which he didn't LOL) We went down and went on our own escapade , discovering the place . Well actually RE-discovering since we've been there one (Risa's birthday party back in standard 3) We both wore speedos back then AHHAHAHA . It was so embarrassing , i think we were the only guys who did . Eh we were young so don't get on our backs . Sat at the nice cozy place already there and started our "macha talk" aka best friend's talk (which the last time we had it was last year I think so I guess it'd be ok to call it ANNUAL MACHA TALK) Discussed all the things since primary . About my little mishap with the blog post belittling a few people last year in September & someone's attitude early in the year and *other things that cannot be talked about . Only between us* Talked for 2 or 3 hours (yeah thats why it's an annual thing hahahahaha) Called dad and he picked me up . Slept early cause I was really tired .

No comments: