NUGGNANG

Saturday, August 23, 2008

August term break (which will be over in 2 days) DOH!

I'm blogging about yesterday .... since its only 11.33 am ==" and I'm very bored...

Woke up at 7.30 am give or take but my bedside alarm clock showed 8 am so I was kinda in a hurry to go POO :D and shower but then I remembered I set it 30 minutes ahead of time ==" wasn't much in a rush after that.... lol. Ate french toast for breakfast courtesy of mom (she cooked fried rice and eggs only after i left, oh well) then showered. Called a cab to get to bangsar. Called everyone to see if they woke up.While waiting for the cab lady to call me back , Jerry kept calling and if I was on a call and the lady was calling I wouldn't answer and my cab would be gone... So I told him I'll call him back.

Sooner cab lady called and asked me to go down to the lobby.Got in the cab greeted the cab driver and called Jerry back -_- he asked where was I then I "politely" told him I was leaving. Reached BSC (meeting point before going to the park next to SMKBB to play basketball) called Jerry to ask where he was.... I found him after one minute ... then he told me he wanted to PEE.... useless "kid" doesn't even know how to find a freaking toilet. Called Keefe after showing Jerry where the Toilet was.... he arrived a minute later.

I then called Swee to find out where he was.... Not suprising to find that "chicken" to be sleeping and my phone call woke him up.He overslept DUH.... he tried getting hold of one of his "drivers" (mommy and brothers :P) failed though... so Swee Han volunteered to fetch him from college.We weren't bothered and just continued to BB park.Ryan and some dude named Kelvin was already there.Adam and Pang Yoong followed suit. Played 3 on 3 while waiting for Lew Yum and Swee (who didn't turn up coz he was malas to wait for his brother so he went to tidur again ==") played 3 or 4 scrimmages our team won most of em' yes redemption for Hartamas U-15 basketball team :D

Finished up around 11.50 . Keefe was kind enough to send us to BSC , so it would be easier to get back. Bought drinks downstairs then Jerry's dad volunteered to send me home :) instead of taking another cab lol. Got back at 12.30 pm .

Showered then went on the computer.Watched 100x4 mens relay and YES BOLT helped break a world record AGAIN, crazy ass Jamaican.Later, watched the US vs Argentina mens basketball semis.Manu got injured *sigh* Carmelo was a real dickhead on the court , getting into unnesessary scuffles with Argentinian players. Slept around 12 am +

I'll be going to cut my hair later at Curlers <> and eating with Yudish.

Signing off now

No comments: