NUGGNANG

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Body Not Feeling Good

Last weekend I played basketball.Friday,Saturday and Sunday... and now my left knee hurts *sigh* knee guard anyone? lol

Yes I'm trying to put time down to study.. Trials are here.August is here.Olympics are here.Everything is coming like a speeding train and it's not stopping for anyone.

Just taking a break (around 10 minutes or so) woohooo once this is ALL over it'll be BASKETBALL TIME :D making sure this "body" won't be feeling the way it is now.
My holiday schedule will include:

1)Stamina exercises.
2)Weights. (certain types because I'm NO way gonna get stunted)
3)Plyometrics. (for the increase of vertical jumping power)
4)Shooting Jumpers.
5)Practicing Lay-ups.
6)Dribbling exercises.

and obviously going out (time)

Let's just hope I shall not do this alone... instead with a few people who wanna gain the same things :D

No comments: