NUGGNANG

Thursday, August 14, 2008

No More "Happy Endings"

Okay trials are over I guess I'm allowed to have a week of "relax-ness" anyway now both my knees are giving way..... I found out whats the term for the symptoms its a grade one (thank god only minor)medial ligament sprain and I FINALLY figured out whats causing it. It's due to my excessive "attempts" to do deep knee bend jumps -_- not doing that for awhile... haha :D anyway my legs need a rest anyway. The internet (several sources) has told me to "R.I.C.E"

R= Rest (duh)
I = Ice (for swelling if any)
C= Compression, hence my knee guard and my tape I'll be wearing from now on.
E= Elevation (ok I can't REALLY do this one since I need to go to school and that includes alot of walking UP to the top floor so I'll try using the rail for support)

My weekend is HOPEFULLY gonna include going to Anas' house tomorrow after school, eating a special meal with Howie and Yudish (and whoeverelse who is following) and a TINY bit of basketball (I WON'T JUMP or try not to la)

Farah (Amalina) heard that Kyle will be CAPTAIN (not CO captain, CAPTAIN) when we're in form 5.I really hope he dies or something.... coz we (the whole team minus him) isn't gonna tolerate his attitude. WE SHALL START A REBELLION :P *HIGH 5* (all those who agree,YES do the *HIGH 5* to the screen)

that shall be all for now.... comeback to find out the outcome of THE REBELLION :P

No comments: