NUGGNANG

Monday, August 4, 2008

TAG BITCH RUN!!!!

Starting time:2155 hours
Name: Arif Lee

Brothers: no siblings whatsoever

Shoe size: 9 or 10

Height: 5'11 or 180

Where do you live: Malaysia

Favourite drinks: teh tarik, ice blended drinks (except for anything with caffeine)

Favourite breakfast: Nasi lemak with chicken and mommy's sambal udang


Have you ever
been on a plane: Yea, but only when i was too young to remember.

Swam in the ocean: Yeah
Fallen asleep in school: Who has hasn't ?
Broken someone's heart: More of a crush so no REAL feelings were involved

Fell off your chair: I just did recently during class (go ask 3 Hormat) haha

Sat by the phone all night waiting someone to call: Yeah SHE did though :P

Save e-mails: Only important things

What is your room like: Cream colored, messy, an organised mess and it's full of books too

What is right beside you: my air con controller and my wallet (its on my bed)

What is the last thing you ate: Grilled chicken with black pepper sauce , fries and a bun

Ever had

chicken pox: Yupp.During primary school if I'm not mistaken
Sore throat: Rarely
Stiches: after circumcision
Broken nose: Nah.

Do you believe love at first sight: I've seen it happen but hasn't happened to me YET
Like picnics: Yeah sure
Who was, were the last person you danced with: Howie & Yudish HAHAHA
Last made you smile: Someone smiling at me :D
You last yelled at: July 30th - during basketball ==

Today did you
Talked to someone you like: We always talk la....
Kiss someone: my mum?
Get sick: my immune system is the best in THE WORLD according to my doctor :D
Talk to (AN) ex: I haven't been in a relationship
Miss someone: Ya I'm missing BRYAN aka birthday boy and another special person
Eat: Well seeing I'm a normal human who follows the eating time(s) and I'm not an anorexic YES I have eaten.

Best feeling in the world: Hitting the game winning three point shot at the buzzer and finally being a father :P (yeah I'll be a good daddy for sure)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Haven't since I was 4.
Whats under your bed: *checks* nothing but there are bags on my floor
Who do you really hate: Ask God

What time is it now: 2220 hours

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yeah
Do you have any siblings: Nope :( yes it gets lonely sometimes
Do you want children: DEFINITELY
Do you smile often: I try to?
Do you like your hand writing: No la... it's ugly haha :D but its mine so who gives a fuck
Are you(r) toe nails painted: HELL NO
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep: Hers? HAHAHAHA
colour shirt are you wearing now: White with a bit of red
What are (were) you doing at 7 pm yesterday: Probably watching "Weeds" on my computer

I can't wait till: I win a basketball championship (anyone would be fine)
When will you cry last: The time before I 'move on' ?
Are you a friendly person: I think I am?
Do you have pet: Used to
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yeah shes a great friend who is totally weird and whacky :P you know who I'm talking about *wink wink*
Do you sleep with the TV on?: In my case its my computer or radio since there is no TV in my room
What are u doing right now? Listening to music while chatting with people
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yeah
Can you handle the truth?: YOU can't handle the truth!! I can though
Are you too forgiving: No, I know people who are though
Are you close to your father and mother?: Yeah
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: My computer aka MIGHTY MOUSE
5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
playing computer (yeah i said PLAYING)
sleeping
watching TV BABBYYYYY
pooping
eating
playing POKEMON (game boy and card game)


5 things on my to-do list today:
Get my form back for basketball ==
Talk to people I know
Eat
Talk to her
Drink lots of water

snacks i enjoy:
Sea monkeys

5 things I would do if were a billionaire:
1st half :
buy a house with a basketball court (INDOOR) and a swimming pool
buy an Audi R8
buy a Ironman costume :D
start my own basketball academy :P (bangga diri weihh)

2nd half
Invest in something worth it to make more money which I can be a humanitarian with examples, be a sponsor for a child in some rural country, ADOPT one of them (oh yeah GO MISSION impersonate Brangelina)

5 of my bad habits:
biting my nails
getting high on music
hot tempered
too much time on the computer
failing to study

5 places i have lived in (in ORDER):
Sri Hartamas (when I was a baby)
Bandar Sri Damansara
Damansara Heights (Grandparents house)
Sri Putramas Condo

No comments: