NUGGNANG

Saturday, August 16, 2008

RUN FOREST,RUN

Decided to watch it after Faheem said "Sometimes I just wanna run, run away like Forest and own shares in Apple"(or something like that).I just watched the movie (this time is probably the 5th or 6th time doing so) but I haven't been able to read the book. (The book which the movie was based on differs quiet alot from each other)

Moving on...... it has several memorable quotes. The likes of :

"I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is." - Forest Gump

"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump

"Mama always said, dying was a part of life." - Forest Gump

"Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere" - Forest Gump

"Stupid is as stupid does." - Forest Gump

others are here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/quotes

If you have it on VHS (hahaha) , CD , DVD , HD or Blue-Ray I'd be watching it right about now. :D

No comments: