NUGGNANG

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Election Day (Malaysia 8th February 2008) & other random things

WOO HOO!!

Finally I'm seeing some change in our corrupted Government (Barisan National particularly) it seems that my fellow generation are actually caring what happening in our country.Among of them are;Faheem Amir, Alia Astaman, Chow Swee Rong, Yudishtra Selvaratnam & more.Out of the bunch Faheem was our representative at the Bersih Rally.Getting bombarded with tear gas & water cannons (his really tall and skinny so probably got blown away hahahah) well yea imagine a 15 year old participating in things like this,standing up for what he believes in.

Well currently I've been listening to Jonas Brothers: When You Look Me In The Eyes.ALOT!!! like opening the video in youtube and replaying it after it finishes haha (Thanks to Ashli) & also Kate Voegele (guest star on One Tree Hill playing Haley's musical apprentice)

Anyway today's gonna be a boring day as usual.At least i have an NCAA conference game to watch (BASKETBALL).I think my dad will be going for a wedding so I'll get some ps2 time later hahahahahahaha.Continuing I might watch Hitman or something else Adam (Hussain) gave me like at 3 ish?Gonna sign off now bye bye

1 comment:

Aleia said...

*MISSION IMPOSSIBLE STYLE*
OKAY, ARIF! PLAN RECAP! I SAVE UMNO, YUDISH SAVES MIC & YOU SAVE MCA! FAHEEM CAN DO DAP! GO TEAM GO GO GO


ahaaha. lame. I WANT SUGAR 8O