NUGGNANG

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life Changing Moments.

I never knew what hit me. One minute I was at the peak of my life, happy,not emotional and the next moment my life, as I knew it, was over. What was about to happen in that life changing moment would change every area of my life, leaving no thought, belief, or even cell of my being untouched.

Is that what WE consider a life changing moment?or is it the people around us which make our life's change?

As children we probably get this "moment" every once in awhile things like something a person said or told you,someone going before their time comes,winning a basketball tournament,getting straight A's in an important an exam, or even going to your dream college/university and getting a job you'd love to do.

My life changed in a time period of 6 hours (Sunday night - Monday morning).It changed just by talking to four souls.Four people turned speechless just after a sentence.Has that happened to you?It seems like we all had a life changing moment just then.


Heartbeats-Jose Gonzalez
is my current life story :D I TAG ALIA ASTAMAN to write something thats changed her life (if you think it's too personal its ok)

No comments: