NUGGNANG

Friday, March 28, 2008

Longest Period Since I Blogged

It's been like around....... one week give or take since i blogged well it's all because of DRAMA with the capital DRAMA lol.Any who.I think I've been tagged like 2-3 times in the past week to this'll be the "longest" post I think.


Reply to 'Contacts ?' Alia's Tag

This is simple I'll lay it out for you;

Guys = 132 people around half only come online (whether it might be I'm blocked/old emails/no time to come online)

Girls = 97 same thing like the above.

"IMVU friends" = So i'll know who not to tell IMPORTANT things hahahaha


Reply to 'She' -Daniel's Tag

Well I used to think "she" was THE ONE you know everytime i see her face eventhough i know I'd never get her it makes me smile.Well she'll still be my friend (i HOPE) wtv happens I tried and thats the only thing i could have done yea?


MY WEEK/DAY

It's been hectic to say the least?I'll list them down as i remember them;

Monday = normal school
Tuesday = staying back it was ok I guess
Wednesday = PJ (one soul accused someone of scratching his face when it was actually his pimple bursting),staying back for english (Adam,Faizura & Aresya was there so it wasn't HORRIBLE)
Thursday = stayed back for basketball but guess what NO BALL so LAME!!
Today = Ceriathon (like walkathon but it was cleaning) nothing special just painted the upper walls of the class (props goes to me :D,Hazim,Kyle,Goh Wei & Hannah),nailed a few things,(props to Swee,Me & Hazim)used thinner to clean the whiteboard & tables (props goes to alfin,swee,aisyah & someone else i can't remember)
Saturday (tomorrow) = Ching Meng - visiting Grandfathers ashes at Nirvana,Semenyih.Going with dad,grandma,uncles,aunties,& cousins.

My progress with MY NOVEL isn't going that well it's been slow the past few days P.S. to Faizura go write somemore & pass to me i'm bored & wanna do something :D *Camera Rolling action*

No comments: