NUGGNANG

Friday, September 12, 2008

1. The last person to tag you is ?

http://photos-416.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v311/159/60/514297416/n514297416_734161_1038.jpg

Anwar Ihsan (the monster carrying the baby not the baby :P)

http://a397.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/l_5d51a81c91ee19864539f3300a873a1c.jpg

Alia Astaman (the girl on the right) sorry I couldn't find a better picture :P haha

2. Your relationship with him/her ?

1 - Met him in standard 2 if i'm not mistaken.

2 - Met her through Fazlan

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her ? [5?! wtf]
1 -
HUMONGOUS (but he was a tiny bit smaller back then)(1) funny (2)rich (hahahahah) (3)very "eccentric" (4) kind (5)

2 - Carried herself well(1), very BOOK SMART (2), Prefect (3), Nice (4), Friendly(5)

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you ?
1 - annoyed me till I smacked him with a broom (yes I still remember)
2 - INTRODUCED ME TO GG :D hehehe

5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you ?
1 - "U R LAME"
2 - "Lucas?"

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will... [awkward question]
1 - slap him till he turns back into a heterosexual
2 -
SCREAM lol


7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
1 - talk about how fat he is :D HAHAHA

2 - say shes a geek? DOI dunno la.... and no Alia you aren't a geek

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on... [mean]

1- his body O.o but Ariff (Zainal) likes it the way it is so what am I to do

2 - shes fine the way she is


9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
1 - he's a douche
2 - she gets to publish a novel before me

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is.. [what?]

1- pay for liposuction

2- bribe the kementrian to get her straight A's in both PMR and SPM


11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
1 & 2 - GREAT friends

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you ?
(agrees with anwar's answer) They think I'm an arsehole :D

13. The character for you for yourself is ?
That Chinese/Malay mixed basketballer/author/musician *CHEH*

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?
my sarcasm

15. The most ideal person you want to be is ?
NBA PLAYER :D no la , caring,giving,nice,honest, responsible and high acheiver (now i've set my level too high DOH)

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
I Love You

17. Who I Tag;

18. Who is number 2 having a relationship with ? (Mae Yin)
Emir Farid

19. Is 3 a male or a female ? [Daniel]
I dunno he can be very gay sometimes (i think the red circle will agree with me here) quote daniel "WOO , showers") < that was an inside joke

20. If number 5 and 7 got together, would that be a good thing ? [Howie and Hannah]
I DUNNO but I'd doubt a moose and a emo, rocker girl would go well together

21. How about 5 and 8 ? [Hannah & Athirah]
Well the world does need more lesbians?

22. What is number 1 studying about ? [Alia]
PMR syallbus

23. When was the last time you had a chat with them ?
2 or 3 days back

24. Is number 4 single ? [Farah Amalina]
Nope

25. Say something about number 2. [Chan Mae Yin]
She likes the same music I do (more or less) her "defense" in netball is supposed to be the BEST (her words but she hasn't played basketball with me sooo.... :D) She has an austrilian accent , she has 3 sisters and 2 brothers (one biological the other not = me) the outside of her house is HUGE enough for me to convert it to an indoor basketball court , oh yeah forgot.... shes my SISTER :P

No comments: