NUGGNANG

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lost

I just got lost,
every river that i tried to cross,
every door i ever tried was locked ,
oh and i'm just waiting 'till the shine wears off.


I'm really stuck.... thinking that my ambitions are NOT what I to be. Journalism? I've lost the interest to write (YES I HAVE) Musician? ehhh get me a good lyricist and I may consider. On the lighter side I think basketball is the only realistic path I'll tend to follow.How? I have no idea. It seems like I only decided to start writing coz oh yes you've guessed it OTH ==" I get influenced easily and along the way lose the passion or find it too hard to do those things. I look at a picture and i think

I hate trying to sleep and then *KABANG* you start thinking about the future (well planning is not a bad thing) its really annoying to the extent that I couldn't sleep the past few days. Anyway before I get off track , the FUTURE is coming fast . College , University , Jobs , Kids O.o ? and Family *cue the awww*

Example of one of the things that is coming fast is *JENG JENG JENG* PMR *big mood killer* and other things which is what I'm looking forward to is = After PMR party BABY and GREAT EXPEDITION AROUND KL (part TWO with moose,politician and afro (maybe even dugong) < all code names to protect those involved :P

Baby I'm Lost,
Won't you save me?

No comments: