NUGGNANG

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I (Wanna) Believe I Can (Try) (To) Fly (Again).

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly

The condition of my knees is devastating... I can't walk without feeling a slight sensation -_- This is what happens when you are suppose to rest and instead you go play basketball while having an injury *sigh* I wanna jump again , I wanna run again , I WANNA PLAY BASKETBALL AGAIN!!

I've had this (sprained medial ligament since August) and its nearly one month and yet no recovery (because I'm such an idiot... I was supposed to let it heal).

I promised Ian that I'll play with him again (after PMR) hopefully my knees will be fine then.If I don't have basketball anymore... then I'll be speechless... Like the guys used to say "Basketball my life, My life is basketball" lol.

What would happened if something that made you different was gone? would you leave it as it is? or would you fight to get it back? I know I would.What about you?

So now in this situation "fighting" would mean resting hahahahahhaha :D

Fly
Fly
Fly

No comments: