NUGGNANG

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alia's tag

RULES
- Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
- People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
- At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
- No tags back!

[clothing]
1. I have an assorted collection of FIFA World Cup jerseys .Ex - Brazil,Argentina,Italy and Netherlands

[language]
2. I will develop an angmoh (angmoh refers to Caucasian people typically living in South East Asia.Correct me if I'm wrong Howie) accent while speaking with a foreigner.

[body]
3. I check my height (to see if playing in the NBA is a possibility) regularly

[sleep]
4. IRONICALLY I'm kinda like Alia... when I sleep in other peoples bed *wink wink* I'll wake up with the blanket covering me when I'm in my own its the opposite... i think its a syndrome :D

[problems]
5. My knee IS REALLY ANNOYING ME =="

[cartoon favourites]
6. Gummy Bears and Hey Arnold :P

[people]
7. I love my friends.. but hate them as well... we only hurt the ones we love eh

[reading]
8. Haven't read in awhile... last book was "The Lure" by Bill Napier


[communication]
9. Will only call people back/reply texts if it's important (peoples, and issues)


[stress]
10. PMR is the meaning of stress.... BLOODY HELL

[cleanliness]
11. I wash my hands everytime I feel they're oily

[looks]
12. Has grown a feet and lost weight as I grew :D NO MORE BABY FAT BITCHES


[appearance]
13. Checks the car mirror constantly as I go to school..... VAIN MUCH

[animals]
14. Neglected my pets when I was young causing BOTH my rabbit and hamster dying. R.I.P. Pinocchio and Gepetto :( I haven't had any pets since them

[personal]
15. I need to get my grades straighten out.Asians are suppose to be getting A which means Average, B = Bad , C means CRAP , D means DEAD, F means FUCKED ==" and needs an extra inch or FOUR to be happy but that doesn't matter since I'm fine the way I am



Hope you like me as I am


I Tag:

Miss My Memory Sucks aka Mae Yin
Moose aka Howie
Kamilo aka Harris Kamil
Miss insecure aka Farah Amalina
Mrs CR aka Annabelle Hon

No comments: