NUGGNANG

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged by Putri Zelia Athirah

Game rules
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people. People who are tagged will be blessed and their wishes will come true in the future.


1. If you could be in any line of work , what would it be ?
Sports. Writing about it, coaching it or playing it professionally.

2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
Honestly is the best policy.Just tell her I don't feel the same way. (I've been through it from both sides so I should know).

3. What do you want to achieve in life ?
Earn a modest amount of money, have wife , have children (possibly 2 of each gender) , do something to help basketball , win a sports competition (I've never come in first , always second -_- )

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yeah , life's confusing as a teenager.Lets just hope everything turns out fine.

5. What do you want to get back exactly at this moment?
The full use of my knees

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Personally , its knowing someone you love , loves you back.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I think you guys know what I've been doing in answer to this question but I have considered that I've moved on.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Help them be happy , in turn I'll feel happy.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
The condition of my knees

10. What do you want most in life?
Play professional basketball.

11. Is being tagged fun?
It is , when your bored like I am now.

12. What would be the first thing you would do if you could do anything in the world?
Play a pick up match with professional basketball players and ask for tips.

13. Who is your most influential figure?
Any person who wakes up at 3 o'clock in the morning and works on his game (basketball) and keeps on doing it till he reaches the top.

14. What do you think of Yudishtra? (I simply changed this for fun :P)
He's a great friend who likes to be involved in politics since it determines the economical success of a country and whether the country is doomed and he likes Pakatan Rakyat (any educated person would)

15. Would you rather be a person with an afro ,a mullet , cornrows , chonmage , dreadlocks , mohawk or bald? (super easier to answer)
I'll change it from month to month.Everything except being bald , getting a mullet ==" and the chongmage (thats just stupid)

16. If you came naked to school what would you tell your teachers and class mates?
WOAH , isn't today "Be Natural Day" ?

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
YEAH !

18. If you fall into a deadly pit and the only way of getting out is digging upwards would you be dumb enough to try it?
I'd prefer to keep shouting till someone hears me and in the mean time live on worms.

19. Which "famous" person would you "do" if you had the chance?
S-------- -A--- .Who wouldn't ?

20. If you had a gun and in front of you stood fifteen babies and the gun is filled with venom, and next to you was your best friend, who do you shoot? If you shoot the friend, he dies instantly, if you shoot the babies, the venom spreads and kills them all. You have to shoot someone, otherwise the venom leaks out of the gun and kills all of you.

This is dumb..... I'd shoot myself lah..... but obviously before that I'd take out the antidote that came with the poison gun (inventors are smart they know things like this happen , since it happened to one of their personel) and ask my friend to give it to me after I shoot myself.

I tag:
Daniel Syaukani
Chan Mae Yin
Faizura Hajizi
Hannah Azlan
Alia Astaman
Farah Amalina
Lim U-Howie
Kenny Sia (he probably won't get this though HAHAHA)

No comments: