NUGGNANG

Thursday, September 25, 2008

False Alarm

But maybe it's a false alarm,
And all the answers sound the same,
Just colours bleeding into one,
That doesn't have a name,
Maybe I can't see,
Maybe it's just me.


Hahaha sorry for my exaggeration.My knee(s) will be fully healed after 2 weeks. I'm not gonna risk it though , I'll only play basketball after PMR , pretty long time yeah , anyway doctor said its just a slight inflammation of one of my ligaments and gave me Olfen or Diclofenac which is taken to reduce inflammation and as an analgesic reducing pain in conditions such as arthritis or acute injury. (these kinda things make me wanna be a Doctor , lol) Only sport I can do for now is swimming , maybe this is a blessing in disguise since I can train to "phleps" Keefe hahahahah :D

Hartamas is having their Solat Hajat today.I among others won't be attending (sorry).Raya is coming soon... but thats a bad thing since raya is coming near , PMR is too *sigh*. Selamat Menjambut Raya Hari Aidil Fitri people :D have a good one.

No comments: