NUGGNANG

Monday, May 26, 2008

I Have Nothing To Live For (SERIOUSLY)

All the past experiences,goals,future and present..... seems like its useless and I don't know what I want in life..... Guess your not the only one Qis *sigh*.Almost everything I did wasn't worth it.So should life continue or should it end? Coz I dunno why I've been feeling very drained lately....

Goals;

1st conclusion getting on a good publishing company for my book :P which i am currently working on.Need an impartial figure to give me a full on review exactly like simon cowell honest and blunt hahaha.I'll probably need to brush up on my reading/writing i mean maybe during this last period of the hols i'll go to Borders and get a stack :P.

2nd after my great moments playing for school.Pick up basketball as a hobby or if needed be a author/basketball player either way it'll be good.But don't worry my friends I won't remember who i am when I'm living my dream in the NBA.My nickname will be "Chinaman" as a tribute to Adam Hussain, "Macho" as a tribute to Farah Amalina or "AOL" as a tribute to "Tutor Girl" lol.

3rd last resort after wasting all my families/governments money become a Basketball Coach whether it might be school,college,national,international,or NBA :P.


The thing is it doesn't matter what i do as long as I'm doing something i love whether it might be Journalism,Basketball,Music or Acting ;O (did i just consider that? haha) & I'll still be up to it if u need a political assistant hehehe or i'll be the leader for MCA same goes for Yudish at MIC.That's all i can think of now.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
was all that ( written on Thursday, March 13, 2008) a bunch of hopes? or am I gonna prepare myself to be in that situation?

The truth is I don't know what to do with my life....


Your sincerely,
Lonely Boy
(that should be my true nickname)

No comments: