NUGGNANG

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagged by Kakak Qistina : D

1) Single, Taken, or Crushing?
Loving
2) Are you happy with where you are?
Yes since I need to be for someone quote " the worlds a 'happy' place"
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
It takes a certain length of time
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes but friendship is better than nothing
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
Cheating?? be acceptable? NO WAY JOSE'
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Depending on the circumstances.
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Yeah, also imagining teaching dear ol' son a thing or two about basketball :D
8) Do you want children?
Obviously.Bringing them up will probably the 2nd highlight of my life (1st will be being with my wife)
9) How many?
As many as it takes to make a great family
10) Would you consider adoption?
Well if my "salmon" don't swim up stream thats the only solution unless they discover another.
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?
Straight up in the face.Honestly matters.
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
No I'll act as soon as the fish bites.
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
What freaking game? I haven't dated so ignore the noobie here
14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
Doesn't it happen all the time? So the answer is Yes
15) Are you romantic?
I can be but obviously with a "certain person" it's definitely possible
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
Yes.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object where would it be?
Paris, France or wherever my wife decides. (as long as I plan my own bachelor party :P)
18) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
I'm thinking of her right now :)
19) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?
Yeah.
20) Have you ever broken a heart?
Yes but my reasons we're reasonable.
21) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
Always will.
22)What would you say about your last ex?
No past experiences so nothing I guess.


Happy kakak? haha now you know 22 more things about me :D.I'll tag whoever is up to do this

No comments: